- User Agreement (MS Word DOCX, 37 KB) or User Agreement (PDF, 88 KB) (Apr 2014)
- The Agreement must be printed out, and Part 2 (for an individual) or Part 3 (an instructor on behalf of a class) must be signed and scanned.
- For online use, create an account on the Lancaster CQPweb server (unless you have one already). This applies both to individual researchers and students in a class.
- Please then go to the Select Survey, where there is a simple online form to fill in for ARCHER and a button for uploading the scanned page. Individual users will need their CQPweb username. (NB. Students in a class do not need to fill in the online ARCHER form at SelectSurvey or upload anything.)
- Instructors of classes should send a list of their students’ CQPweb usernames by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to use ARCHER themselves they should include their own username in the student list, or submit our online form again as an individual user.
- Intellectual Property Rights (copyright holders) (PDF, 30 KB)
- Hints and tips on using ARCHER online in CQPweb (PDF, 88 KB)
- Entry for ARCHER in CoRD (Corpus Research Database at VARIENG, Helsinki)
- Poster, based on ‘ARCHER past and present (1990-2011)’ presented by Nuria Yáñez-Bouza at ICAME 32, updated to October 2013 (PDF, 195 KB)
- Number of files and words in the XML and text versions (MS Excel XLSX, 13 KB)
- PERL script for word count by Sebastian Hoffmann (PL [text file], 4 KB)
- Complete word list, with frequencies (TXT, 1.04 MB, updated 6 Jan 2014)
- List of special characters and how they are coded (PDF, 43 KB, updated 4 Jan 2014)
- Style sheet for XML (XSL, to follow)
- Comprehensive bibliographic spreadsheet of texts, as used to generate the TEI headers, including word count, previous filenames, compilation notes, etc. (available on application to Nuria Yáñez-Bouza as MS Excel spreadsheet XSLX, 288 KB, or FileMaker Pro database FP7, 4.16 MB)
- Ongoing list of Errors for correction in ARCHER 3.3 (MS Word DOCX, 22 KB)